Friday, October 2, 2015

Lincoln, Kansas

I'm standing outside what was our room for two weeks while we were staying in Lincoln, Kansas.  The pink tee I'm wearing is one sold by the Post Rock Motel.  I think the shade of pink is so pretty!  We pair the weekly rate of $40.00 a night for our room.  Especially for the price, I think the motel is plenty nice and clean, and comes with decent wifi.  Also, you don't have any other lodging options anyway, since the Post Rock Motel is the only place to stay in town.

Lincoln is a very small, but charming little town.  We were lucky to stay in such a safe, quiet place waiting for our truck to be fixed.  We took these photos the day we were finally able to leave and head back to California.  On the way, we stopped by Lucas and I snapped a photo of the Garden of Eden.

Top Gildan
Leggings Faded Glory

Lincoln, Kansas

Lincoln, Kansas

Lincoln, Kansas


Garden of Eden-Lucas, Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment