Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pretty In Prints with Sheinside

Today I'm writing about my Sheinside favorites. Sheinside has lots of beautiful clothes in lots of fun prints!
My readers will have noticed I am a huge fan of bright, bold, and interesting prints.  Oh, and the prices are great!


 
1.  I love this different and interesting print! 
2. I really love this dress!  It's perfect for someone like me that likes to make a statement, and the print is amazing!


3. Another print I am a huge fan of:  Tropical flowers and trees!  This is gorgeous, and reminds me of Jennifer Lopez' famous, green Versace dress, which she wore to the 42nd Grammy awards.
4. I love, love this dress!  So bright, so pretty, so colorful!  All things I LOVE!


1.  I love the soft pink color of the floral print blouse.
2.  Another beautiful, colorful floral print...  You can just tell this would be super comfortable to wear.

3. A blouse with a beautiful, soft pink color and print, with a Spanish flair...
4.  Gorgeous tones in this beautiful floral print blouse...

 
1.  Cherry blossoms!  I am a fan, and I'm even more of a fan of cherry blossoms since I modeled for a fantastic photo shoot among the blossoms this past spring.  This print is so pretty!  And the background color makes the pink pop.
2.  Another pretty, and girly print. I think this would be great for the pin up modeling I have been doing lately!



3. The black background really makes the beautiful pink flowers pop.
4.  I love mixing blue and pink; this is a very pretty floral print.

 1. Too cute!  This is the one item on my list that looks nothing like the others, but it's still a print, and I have always been a fan of The Simpsons!
2. These look comfortable, and I like the "tribal" style print, and muted colors.

3. Soft and pretty tropical print... I like the relaxed fit; these look nice and comfy.
4.  I like the bold black and white print.  Pretty trees! I think this would look great with a bright color, such as red!

(All photos courtesy of Sheinside)

No comments:

Post a Comment