There's also an option to buy a special attachment for your bike, which I think would be great, especially since it seems safer than wearing ear buds, in my opinion.
The speaker has its own volume buttons, which I like. A different Bluetooth speaker I have just has the on and off button. I like the option of having volume control on the device itself.
Here are some of the product details:
- Hands-Free Built-In Microphone
- Advanced Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Waterproof, Dust Proof and Shock Resistant
- Charge Time: 3-4 Hours (Full)
- Play Time: 6-8 Hours
- Input: 3.5mm AUX-In, Micro USB or Bluetooth
- Charges via Micro USB